Monday, July 17, 2006

NG- Sandsprings, OK

Today, K, B and I talked to a Muslim lady. We just started a casual conversation and I thought about bringing up religion, but I felt that the Lord was tellingme to let her say something about it,first. So i waited and she brought it up. She told us she was muslim, but did not agree with all the rules they have. I have shared with her that I was a C. We then asked if she had read the bible and when she said no, Kris offered her hers. She thanked us and asked us what our favorite verses were. I decided to share John 1-3 with her and kris and brooke showed her verses that they liked-- they related to john 1-3 which was cool. She seemed very interested in it and said that she enjoyed reading about the prophets. We rememberd that one thing she didn't like about the Muslim religion was they way she was treated, so we showed her the prophets in the bible that were women,like Esther and Ezra. She enjoyed that and said she would read through it. It was so awesome! I got her email so I can encourage her and see how she is doing!