Wednesday, July 26, 2006

AB Lawton, Ok

So today was pretty cool. I got to talk to about 6 people.I only got to share to about 3 of them. One lady JE met was from Africa. She took us to this African store and showed us the fresh fish. They were only 7 Euros so JE brought one and we kept it for about 3 and a half hours. By the time we got back to the hostel he was thawed out and smelly. Another funny thing happened. JE and I went back to the ice cream place with the funny guy and he asked for our numbers, lol. We wrote our names down on a card with Global Spectrums number so he can get a hold of us. We want to invite him to the picic with everyone else we met while here. So anywho, I'm doing great. Sorry dad, I'm not coming home. Just kidding. But I do feel called back here next summer. Just want you all to know that I'm praying for you and hope you pray for me! Love you!